One day trip Halong Bay aboard the Alova Cruise, a steel junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. With hospitable crew and experienced tour guide, Alova Cruise will take you to explore tranquil scenery of Halong bay on relaxing boat trip.
- Alova cruise steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease, and the large restaurant is air conditioned,
- Exclusive cruise Halong Bay 3,5+ hours, visit Thien Cung Cave,
- Visit the floating village, see their daily lives and visit a beautiful islets on Halong Bay,
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing in Ba Hang.
- Delicious seafood lunch on Alova Cruise
Duration: 12 hours (8.00-20.00) from Hanoi.
Halong Bay on Alova cruise day tour in small group
8.00 – 8.30: Pick up at hotel around city center Hanoi and depart for Halong Bay.
10.30: Short break on the way to stretch the legs.
12:30: Arrival to Tuan Chau Marina, boarding Alova Cruise and set sail on Halong bay.
Activity while on board Alova Cruise.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes and seafood.
– Kayaking, Bamboo boat rowing (Optional)
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Complementary Afternoon tea
16.30: Disembark and get on bus transferring back to Hanoi. Short break on the way.
20.00-20:30: Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. Trip ends
Price quoted in USD/person (join group tour Alova Cruise)
|GROUP TOUR (Seat in coach)
|1-2 pax||3-4 pax||5-6 pax|
Additional kayaking extra: $5/person on double kayak
- Transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay and return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Exclusive cruise on Alova boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide
- Complementary mineral water
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (5 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other expenses not mentioned above