WHAT TO EXPECT.
- Exclusive Day Tour Halong Bay, Boat trip avoiding crowds during the day
- Express transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi, shorten your driving time
- Flexible cruise itinerary – Thien Cung cave or Amazing cave..
- Gourmet lunch on board
- Enjoy relaxing kayak or bamboo boat rowing to the remote finish village.
Exclusive Day Tour Halong Bay!
8.00 Pick up at your hotel by private car, we make the shortest journey to Halong bay on the express way (it takes only 2.5 hours instead of 4 hours normally). Have a short break en-route.
10.30 Arrive at Tuan Chau marina, get on private boat welcomed by the crew and enjoy welcome drink. The boat set sailing the legendary Halong Bay among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment. The time is best ensuring as you will avoid the crowds of tourists and boats.
Enjoy kayaking for 30 minutes or another choice is sitting on a bamboo boat rowed by locals to explore Ba Hang (three caves), gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
A gourmet lunch is served in cozy restaurant while our boat is taking you on an odyssey journey among remote archipelagos on off track route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes. After another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
Continue on the boat trip and stop to visit Thien Cung cave (Heaven palace cave) or further to Sung Sot (Amazing) Cave where you will feel like visiting an art museum with variety of sophisticated statues and reliefs. The caves considered as one of the most beautiful caves of Halong Bay.
16.30 Return to Tuan Chau wharf where our driver await and drive on express road to Hanoi.
Finish the tour at your hotel around 19.00.
PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOUR OWN GROUP
|Number of travelers||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|Price in USD/person||$178||$133||$118||$103||$92|
- Express transferring Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by private car,
- Exclusive cruise trip to avoid crowds of tourists
- Seafood lunch on board
- All entrance & permission fees
- English speaking tour guide
- On-board insurance
- Mineral water
- Drinks, tipping
- Other personal expenses