WHAT TO EXPECT.
- Small group tour with luxurious transfer and boat style
- Express transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi, shorten your driving time
- Gourmet lunch on board
- Enjoy relaxing kayak or bamboo boat rowing to the remote finish village.
- No hassle shopping: Only stop 10 minutes for toilet, cafe, snack.
- Luxury day cruise off the beaten path 4.5 hours instead of 3.5 hours
Unique Halong bay nature beauty
8.30-9.00 Pick up at your hotel by luxury van, we make the shortest journey to Halong bay on the new high way (it takes only 3 hours instead of 4 hours normally). Have a short break en-route.
12.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau marina, get on aboard welcomed by the crew and enjoy welcome drink, while the boat start cruising among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment.
A gourmet lunch is served in cozy restaurant while our boat is taking you on an odyssey journey among remote archipelagos on off track route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes. After another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
Enjoy kayaking for 30 minutes or an other choice is sitting on a bamboo boat rowed by locals to explore Ba Hang (three caves), gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
Continue on the boat trip and stop to visit Thien Cung cave (Heaven palace cave) where you will feel like visiting an art museum with variety of sophisticated statues and reliefs. Thien Cung is considered as one of the most beautiful caves of Halong Bay.
16.30 Return to Tuan Chau wharf where our driver await and drive 3 hours for the same road to Hanoi.
Finish the tour at your hotel around 19.30.
SEAT IN COACH TOUR
PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOUR OWN GROUP
|Number of travelers||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax up|
|Price in USD/person||$152||$115||$96||$86|
- Express transferring Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by luxury limousine,
- Exclusive cruise trip (4.5 hours) – off the beaten path
- Seafood lunch on board
- All entrance & permission fees
- Attentive and knowledgeable tour guide
- On-board insurance
- Mineral water
- Drinks, tipping
- Other personal expenses